Hmm.. Free Safety Who?

Not sure if I have heard of this guy, and I am not sure that anyone saw this coming. What other team was threatening to take Tavon Wilson, who NFL.com rates as a 48.2?  I think its fair to say that this is a head scratcher.  I am going to do a little research and get back to you.

Guess what, his NFL.com page is completely empty except that he is 6 feet tall and 205 lbs.

I hope they did their research on this one. It seems like no one was willing to help them trade down. Hmm...

Still trying to do that research.

Comments

  1. This smacks of Bill knowing something that nobody else does. (Either that, or the guy who scouted him lost his marbles). All I can find is the BR Atlanta scouting report, and that projected him as a 7th round talent. There's always the off off totally wack possibility that he took a pick that left more talent on the board so marginally increase the value of the second 2nd round pick in an attempt to get more picks from it. (Not likely).

    I thought for sure he was going to go for Jamell Fleming or George Iloka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that BB honestly rates this guy very high. I think that he didnt want to risk having him on the board because there are no other Safeties that he likes. Must have solid work ethic. I think he will fit in, but I think he needs to be a blue collar guy that plays smart. He is not an elite athlete, but he actually performed well at his pro day. He just didnt do much at the combine, so he went unnoticed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts