Game Time Approaching

So, the plan is to order some pizza and wings, chill some beers, and beat the Cardinals. My beer under/over is somewhere around 9 or 10. Taking bets in the comments section.

The game itself has been broken down ad nauseum in these other posts. I urge you to check my predictions, and call me out on what I got wrong. I have very thick skin. I've got a few under/overs for the game as well.



  • Ridley carries - 15 - I will lean toward the over on this one, but you never can tell how the game might play out.
  • Brady yards - 300 - This is the constant over/under on Brady, and today I am leaning over
  • Brandon Lloyd targets - 5 - With Patrick Peterson on him, I am thinking push, I think 5 exactly
  • Hoomanawanui snaps - 9 - The 3-TE set will be used less this week, under.
  • Gronk TDs - 1 - I am taking the over. Cardinals are tough in the red zone, but Gronk is a beast
  • Hernandez YAC - 45 - Aaron is a slippery guy, and I know he'll rack up some YAC, but I'll take the under.
  • Mayo tackles - 10 - I'll take the over all day on this one.
  • Kolb INTs - 2 - I'll take the under and be content with one.
  • Total score - 56 - I will take the under. 34-20 Pats
Side note, Dan Connolly is active today, so that's good news for his possible concussion last week.

Comments

  1. Brian's predictions: Ridley-push, Brady-over, Lloyd-under, Hooman-under, Gronk-push, Aaron-over, Mayo-under, Kolb-over, Total-over

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts