Will Aaron Even Play?

So, this short week has my formula totally messed up. The 5 plays that decided that last game? Hmm, what about the game we are playing in 2 days!? It's crazy, I can't imagine what its like on Belichick's end. Without Gronkowski the game plan becomes completely different, but I've got to imagine that there was already a contingency play for what will happen schematically.

Is there any possibility that Aaron Hernandez will play effectively? I just don't know what I am basing my judgment on when it comes to Hernandez' status. He practiced in a limited capacity. Yeah, so what? He's been limited for weeks now. Are we all just assuming that team needs will force a few extra pain killers into his blood stream? I guess I am.

Here's a look at the injury report:

Did not participate
TE Rob Gronkowski - forearm/hip
DE Chandler Jones - ankle
G Logan Mankins - ankle/calf

Limited participation
DT Ron Brace - elbow
S Patrick Chung - shoulder
G Dan Connolly - back
S Steve Gregory - hip
TE Aaron Hernandez - ankle
LB Dont'a Hightower - hamstring
WR Brandon Lloyd - knee
OL Nick McDonald - shoulder
DE Trevor Scott - hamstring
LB Brandon Spikes - knee
OT Sebastian Vollmer - back/knee
WR Wes Welker - ankle
LB Tracy White - foot

Crumpler would be a nice backup, oh well
I guess we'll have to rely on the 4 other TEs.
Overall, there's not much change. Belichick is getting heavy use out of the term "limited" in practice. Its just a tactic of preparation. Still, the most concerning injury that no one is talking about is the Chandler Jones injury. The pass rush will suffer without him. Jermaine Cunningham filled in nicely, but can he keep it going?

I am just flustered because I just got a new job, and I am so busy doing prep work for that. And its the holidays. BTW Happy American Thanksgiving to all my national and international peeps out there.

Oh yeah here's the abrigded version
     5 Plays That Decided It?
1. Freeney Just Misses A Strip-Sack On Brady
2. Edelman Punt Return TD
3. Talib INT Return TD
4. Wilfork Tips Pass On 3rd and 4 (3rd Quarter)
5. Brady To Gronk TD After Ninkovich Strip-Sack

Comments

Popular Posts