Patcast - Patriots Secondary

So, I am trying to start up a weekly podcast. I hope you like this one. Its a 15 minute episode hosted on Blog Talk Radio. First go-around with a co-host. Also think that I need to figure out a different microphone system. The quality is not terrible, but recording through a cell phone only gets you so far.

LISTEN HERE

Some topics:
- McCourty CB or S?
- Is it pass rush or DBs?
too much versatility?
- Brandon Spikes's role as specialty player
- Steve Gregory playing Nickel CB?

We've improved as a Defense? Pass rush has improved from all time low in 2010, but how much better is it? Talib might improve the Defense, but how much better will it get?

It's hilarious too because the end of the podcast just transitions right into a phone call to set up a game of Super Smash. HAHA. I thought we were off the air... ugh, even bloggers need a break. This job is so strenuous, I didn't realize when I hired myself.

Comments

Popular Posts